Do you own the best kept secret in the dairy breeding industry? Would you like the world to know about your amazing cattle? Then enter them in the inaugural Bullvine Breeders’ Cup and showcase your animals to the world from the comfort of your own barn.
Not all great cows have the ability to win at the big shows and not all great cows are determined by what their genomic index indicates. That is why we have created the Bullvine Breeders’ Cup. Simply post a self-picture of your contender on Facebook or in the form below and tell us why your cow is worthy of being named The Bullvine Breeders’ Cup Champion. Finalists will then be voted on by Bullvine readers as well as our official judge and equal weighting between both will determine the winner.
This is not just a contest for show cows or for those that have the highest index. Equal consideration will be given to each animal’s pedigree, conformation, and progeny as well as their MVP status in your herd. This is a contest to determine who is the best kept secret in the dairy business.
Winners will receive a feature article on www.thebullvine.com about their cow and their operation, a banner ad on our website as well as use of the Bullvine Breeders’ Cup logo in the promotion of their animal.
Rules and Regulations:
- Animals must have calved at least once (1) to be eligible for the mature cow class competition.
- Competition is open to “in milk” cows only. (Picture must show cow in milking form)
- No professional side shots of cows will be accepted.
- This is an all breeds competition.
- There are no classification or production requirements to enter.
- Animals can be clipped but preferably not fitted for the show ring. (no toplines, no uddering)
- The top five (5) selected as finalists will be voted on and placed.
- ENTRY DEADLINE – Tuesday, July 31st, 2014. No Late Entries Accepted.