Delta Treasure (Finder x G-Force) is the new #1 Genomic B&W Sire, who breaks the 400 NVI mark. He is followed by three additional Finder sons, Col Finality & Manders Dazzel and Delta Reloader. Last rounds #1 NVI genomic sire, Weelder Esperanto (Final x G-Force) is now number 5 on the list. There is also a new list topper on the Red & Whites list as well, Delta Moutard-Red (Bram Rf x Cupido). He is followed by De Oosterhof Oh Dg Alask (Pat-Red x Aikman) and then last rounds top R&W NVI sire, Kingfarm Holsteins Anreli.
Delta Bookem Danno holds on to his #1 daughter ranking for NVI among the B&W proven sires, followed by De-Su 11236 Balisto who moves up from #11 last round and Molenkamp Bolt who was #5 previous round. On the Red & White lists Elagaaster Max maintains his #1 status followed by Lowlands Boler and Delta Animato.
- Netherlands – B&W – Dtr Proven – 12/17
- Netherlands – B&W – Genomic bulls – 12/17
- Netherlands -B&W – Proven Bulls Interbull 12/17
- Netherlands – R&W – Dtr Proven – 12/17
- Netherlands – R&W – Genomic bulls – 12/17
- Netherlands -R&W – Proven Bulls Interbull 12/17