Like Saturday at the Masters, this proof round was moving day with the four of the top five proven sires moving up or down by more than 3 spots.
- AOT Silver Helix-ET — 14HO07770 — Silver x Cookiecutter Sire Has-ET (VG-88 DOM). Now at +2811G, Helix jumps an unbelievable 16 spots from the April run to rank #1, while adding 9 times as many daughters to his proven proof.
- S-S-I Montross Duke-ET — 250HO13267 — Montross x VG-85 DOM Supersire x GP-80 DOM Snowman x Roylane Shot Mindy 2079-ET (VG-86 DOM). Duke is another big mover jumping 5 spots to #2 and is +2758G.
- EDG Rubicon-ET — 151HO00681 — Mogul x EX-90 Robust x VG-87 Planet. Rubicon remains a stalwart and stays at the #3 spot and is +2755G.
- Melarry Josuper Frazzled — 7HO12788 — Josuper x EX-90 Shotglass x VG-85 DOM Robust. The highest newly proven sire, Frazzled at #4. He is +2731G and has the lowest SCS (2.46) and is#3 for PL (+7.9) in the Top 100.
- ABS Rowdy-ET — 29HO17947 — Josuper x VG-87 DOM Mogul x VG-85 Karsten. Dropping 3 spots to #5, Rowdy is +2730G.
See the complete list of Top 100 TPI® International Bulls – Sire Proof Central August 2019
On the genomic sire lists Prince is the #1 GTPI Genomic bull in the August ’19 index run over 12 months of age. He notes +2940 GTPI in combination with +1094 NM$. He is followed by Pine-Tree Heroic with +2928 GTPI, who is also the #1 >12 months of age NM$ sire. New in the top 5 is Bomaz Fastball a Topnotch son with +2901 GTPI. See the complete list of Top 100 Genomic TPI Sires Over 1 year of age, as well as the Top 100 Genomic Net Merit Sires Over 1 Year of Age
- Top 100 TPI International Bulls August 2019
- Official Top 200 TPI® Genomic Young Bulls – August 2019
- Top 100 Genomic TPI Sires Over 1 year of age – August 2019
- Top 100 Genomic Net Merit Sires Over 1 Year of Age – August 2019
- Top 100 TPI® Polled Bulls – August 2019
- Top 100 DWP$® Bulls – Genomic
- Top 100 DWP$® Bulls – Proven
- Top 50 WT$® Bulls – Genomic
- Top 50 WT$® Bulls – Proven
- Top 50 CW$TM Bulls – Genomic
- Top 50 CW$TM Bulls – Proven
- High Ranking TPI® Genomic Females – August 2019
- High Ranking DWP$ Genomic Young Females Under 6 months – August 2019
- High Ranking DWP$ Genomic Young Females 6-24 months – August 2019
- High Ranking DWP$ Genomic Young Females Over 24 months – August 2019
- Top 100 TPI® Polled Females – August 2019